Our latest blog looks at the Top 10 Best Selling Network switches. Many working within the tech industry will, of course, be well aware of Network Switches and their importance, particularly for our business communities. A Network Switch makes it possible for networked devices, such as computers, servers, and printers to receive, process, and forward data to the destination device by connecting to each other proficiently; which in turn saves expenditure and increases the productivity of the team as a whole.
When building any form of enterprise the number one key is efficiency and productivity, and with the correct building blocks and foundations such as Network Switches a business is ready to improve security and customer service with greater communications. You can also view the best Netgear network switches or best cisco network switches Comms Express has to offer.
We have collated the numbers and here from 10 – 1 and here are the top Network Switches available here at Comms Express for Seamless and Reliable Connectivity.
with SFP – 250W
Build and expand your network with Ubiquiti Networks® UniFi® Switch, part of the UniFi line of products. The UniFi® Switch delivers robust performance over its 26 independent switching ports. Two SFP ports offer optical connectivity, and 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports offer 802.3af/at PoE+ sharing a total of 250W PoE.
- 24 × Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- 2 × SFP Ports
- 1 × Serial Console Port
- Non-Blocking Throughput: 26 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 52 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 38.69 Mpps
- Maximum Power Consumption: 250W
- Supports POE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and 24V Passive PoE
Related Links: Ubiquiti Unifi Switches
24 Port Gigabit Layer 2 Managed PoE+ Switch
The HPE 1820-24G J9980A 24 Port Smart Managed Switch offers more choice and flexibility for smaller organisations that require ease of use and lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), while delivering better network performance. They are smart-managed, fixed-configuration, Gigabit Ethernet Layer 2 switches in an easy-to-administer solution that have the latest energy-saving capabilities. These switches are plug-and-play out of the box, where network operation can be fine-tuned through features available from a simple Web browser-based GUI, when needed.
- The switch series is covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
- easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- Enhanced security features
- EEE compliance for greater energy-efficiency
- 24 Port Gigabit Smart Managed Layer 2 Switch
Related Links: HPE & Aruba Network Switches
NebulaFlex Compatible | Controller Free | Perpetual Licence | Cloud Managed Switches
Introducing the new V2 Range of the best selling Zyxel XGS1920 series. The GS1920-24HPv2 Smart Managed 24 port Gigabit PoE Switch with Gigabit Uplinks and Zyxels NebulaFlex™ allows you to easily switch between standalone and Zyxels license-free Nebula cloud management platform anytime with just a few simple clicks.
The NebulaFlex™ protects your investment on wired technology by offering the flexibility to transition to the cloud in your own time, without worrying about additional ongoing licensing costs.
Taking advantage of Nebula, you can centrally manage and access real-time network information to have effortless control over the GS1920v2 Smart Managed switches and other Hybrid and Nebula devices – all under a single intuitive platform without the need to install any software.
- NebulaFlex™ gives you the flexibility to switch between standalone and Zyxels license-free Nebula cloud management
- Nebula cloud management allows easy deployment, real-time configurations and effortless access to all your cloud devices anytime
- Using user-friendly web-based GUI to manage and set up the switch without learning complex CLI
- Easy management and setup with web-based interface and user-friendly wizard
- Smart fan design offers silent operations in your office
- Check real-time status intuitively by cloud and PoE LED indicators
Related Links: Zyxel Network Switches
The Cisco SG350-28P is a 1U rackmountable 24 port gigabit PoE+ switch with 4 x SFP Ports and a PoE budget of 195 Watts. The Cisco SG350-28P delivers the features you need to improve the availability of your critical business applications, protect your sensitive information, and optimise your network bandwidth to deliver information and applications more effectively. Easy to set up and use, the Cisco 350 Series provides the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small businesses and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
24 Port 10/100/1000 Gigabit Switch
4 x Gigabit SFP Ports ( 2 x Combo)
24 Ports Support 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+, and 802.3xx 60W PoE.
Internal Power Supply
Related Links: Cisco Network Switches
The UniFi Switch 8-port models feature Gigabit Ethernet ports in a compact form factor. The switches are fully manageable, delivering robust performance and intelligent switching for your networks.
8 × Gigabit RJ45 Ports
4 × Auto-Sensing IEEE 802.3af PoE Ports
Non-Blocking Throughput: 8 Gbps
Switching Capacity: 16 Gbps
Forwarding Rate: 11.9 Mpps
Maximum Power Consumption: 12W
Related Links: Ubiquiti Network Switches
24-Port Rackmount Business Gigabit PoE+ Switch
Upgrade the data paths of your local wired network to information superhighways with the Linksys LGS124P 24-Port Rackmount Business Gigabit PoE+ Switch. Offering 24 gigabit Ethernet auto-sensing ports with wired connection speeds up to 1,000 Mbps, this unmanaged switch lets your small business expand its local network and send large files to servers, drives, and printers at gigabit speeds. Power over Ethernet Plus technology allows you to send power to devices like IP telephones or video surveillance systems through Ethernet cables without having to install separate power supplies to those devices.
- 24-port switch with 12 PoE+ ports (ports 1-6 and 13-18) and dedicated PoE power budget of 120 W
- Wired connection speed up to 1,000 Mbps
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet autosensing ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) traffic prioritisation
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support
- Easy Plug-and-Play connection
The T1500-28PCT provides 24 10/100Mbps ports that supports 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 180W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch also comes equipped with 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 ports and 2 combo SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, enterprise-level QoS, useful security strategies and rich layer 2 management features.
- Abundant Layer 2 features
- Enterprise Level management features
- Advanced QoS features
Related Links: TP-Link Network Switches
8x Gigabit Ethernet ports (4x PoE+ ports)
The D-Link DGS-1008P 8-Port Gigabit PoE Unmanaged Desktop Switch enables home and office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones.
It also provides the opportunity to add additional Ethernet devices like computers, printers, and Network Attached Storage (NAS) onto a network. This compact PoE switch operates quietly, making it ideal for use in virtually any room or office.
- 8x Gigabit Ethernet ports (4x PoE+ ports)
- 68W power budget
- 16 Gbps switching fabric capacity
- Plug & play simplicity for easy installation
- 2-Year D-Link Warranty
Related Links: D-Link Network Switches
8 Port Netgear Prosafe 10/100/1000 Compact Desktop Switch
The NETGEAR® ProSAFE® Gigabit Unmanaged 8 Port Switch helps businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. The GS108 Gigabit Ethernet switches come with 8 Gigabit copper ports in a desktop metal case and are wall-mountable. These switches are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability businesses need. 802.1p traffic prioritisation and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks.
- 8 Gigabit /10/100/1000 Mbps Ports
- Moves very large files instantly across your network
- 10 x faster than standard Fast Ethernet (10/100)
- Prioritise voice and video traffic
- Full duplex, providing up to 2000 Mbps on each port
- Auto-sensing on each port detects at the best network speed (10, 100 or 1000)
- Auto Uplink™ technology auto-adjusts for different types of Ethernet cable
- The compact, sturdy metal case fits easily on a desk or mounts on a wall
Related Links: NETGEAR Network Switches
With 2 Gigabit SFP Ports
The GS724TPv2 24-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports joins the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 24 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organisations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W.
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritisation including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimisation
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
Related Links: NETGEAR Network Switches
So there you have it, 10 of the best Network Switches on the market, the perfect ten!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information, a member of our team will be happy to speak to you.
Until next time