- Draytek Vigor 2763 and 2763ac-K cater to small office and home networking needs.
- Vigor 2763 is a wired VDSL and Ethernet router, while 2763ac-K is a wireless router with Wi-Fi 5.
- Both routers boast powerful features like firewalls, content filtering, QoS, and VPN support.
- Centralized management simplifies network administration.
Q: What are Draytek’s new routers for small offices and homes?
A: Draytek’s latest offerings for small businesses and home users are the Vigor 2763 wired router and Vigor 2763ac-K wireless router.
In this article, we will introduce you to these two new reliable routers from Draytek’s Vigor 2763 series!
First off we have the V2763-K:
The DrayTek Vigor 2763 series VDSL and Ethernet VPN routers are ideal for Small Office and Home Office networks. Featuring powerful Firewall and Content Filtering, configurable Quality of Service and an array of VPN capabilities, with the performance to make full use of FTTP Fibre Broadband.
- Connect the Vigor 2763 to Superfast Fibre with its integrated VDSL modem. Or connect to VirginMedia Cable and Ultrafast FTTP with Ethernet WAN.
- Prioritise essential services easily with DrayTek’s App QoS system and Auto-VoIP prioritisation. Customise QoS for your network with four QoS priority queues.
- Configure DrayTek’s rich feature set to fit your network with App level network management, Route Policy, Quality of Service, VPN Matcher, advanced 2-factor security, DrayDDNS and more.
- DrayTek’s powerful VigorACS central management platform allows you to manage, monitor and configure the Vigor 2763, along with all other DrayTek products remotely across multiple locations.
- Allows Computers, Servers and Network Attached Storage to transfer at Gigabit speed. Up to 4 LAN subnets and VLANs allow you to keep Guest networks from accessing private network data.Allows Computers, Servers and Network Attached Storage to transfer at Gigabit speed. Up to 4 LAN subnets and VLANs allow you to keep Guest networks from accessing private network data.
- Connect remote locations with 2 VPN tunnels for Remote Dial-In User Teleworker and Dial-Out LAN to LAN VPN. Up to 200Mbps IPsec performance, with SSL and OpenVPN support.
Next we have the V2763AC-K:
Incorporating Wireless in the Vigor 2763ac model, the Vigor 2763 series provide a reliable, highly integrated and reliable connectivity solution for SoHo networks.
- VDSL2 (Superfast Fibre) or Gigabit Ethernet WAN Router with Failover
- Up to 950Mbps Firewall Throughput for Ethernet WAN
- 4 Gigabit LAN Ports
- AC1300 – 11ac ‘Wave 2’ Dual Band Wireless (‘ac’ models)
- 4 LAN Subnets with VLANs (Port-based / 802.1q)
- SPI Firewall and Content Filtering
- Up to 200Mbps IPsec VPN Throughput
- 2 LAN-to-LAN or Remote Teleworker VPN Tunnels
- DrayTek SSL VPN and OpenVPN support
- Optional VigorCare Available
- Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS
We hope you love these routers as much as we do! See you in the next blog…