Cable Testing you Trust. Network Testing you Need. Now with Enhanced Network Testing.
LinklQ v1.1 adds a number of new capabilities:
- Expanded network testing including IP ping, identification of key IP resources, and switch address for both 1Pv4 and v6.
- Two-pair cable testing
- User interface support in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish
This software is available for existing customers at no charge by visiting: https://www.flukenetworks.com/support/downloads
The LinklQ™ Cable+Network Tester is the solution to verify cable performance up to 10G and solve network connectivity problems. LinklQ™ validates cable performance using frequency-based measurements to calculate maximum bandwidth (l0BASE-T to l0GBASE-T), which ensures that tested links meet performance requirements. The LinklQ™ also provides 1Pv4 and v6 ping; nearest switch diagnostics (IP address, name, port/ VLAN number, and advertised data rates); Ethernet Alliance certified Power over Ethernet testing
(Hardware/Software negotiation and loaded voltage and power tests). Additional features include Cable Toning, Port Blink, 802.lx authentication, Remote Office Locators, and the ability to manage results via LinkWare PC.
- Cable Performance testing up to l0GBASE-T via frequencybased measurements
- Network features including: IP v4 and v6 Ping, Nearest Switch Diagnostics (IP address,name, port/ VLAN number and advertised data rates).
- Ethernet Alliance Certified PoE Verification – Detects the PoE class (1-8) and power, and performs a load test of available PoE from the connected switch
- Displays cable length, wire map, and distance to open or short
- Manage results and print reports from LinkWare™ PC
If you require any further information on these or any other Fluke Networks products that we stock, please do not hesitate to contact our team who will be only too happy to help.
Until next time…