Cisco Releases Critical Security Update for Small Business RV Series Routers
Critical Cisco Security Advisory for Small Business RV Series Routers rates the combined vulnerabilities with a CVSSv3 score of 10.0
The following platforms are known to be affected:
The following platforms are also known to be affected:
Many Cisco Small Business RV160, RV260, RV340, and RV345 Series Routers are affected by at least one of these vulnerabilities.
- RV160 VPN Routers
- RV160W Wireless-AC VPN Routers
- RV260 VPN Routers
- RV260P VPN Routers with PoE
- RV260W Wireless-AC VPN Routers
- RV340 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Routers
- RV340W Dual WAN Gigabit Wireless-AC VPN Routers
- RV345 Dual WAN Gigabit VPN Routers
- RV345P Dual WAN Gigabit POE VPN Routers
Affected organisations are encouraged to review the following Cisco Security Advisory and apply the necessary updates or workarounds.
Cisco Small Business RV Series Routers Vulnerabilities – cisco-sa-smb-mult-vuln-KA9PK6D