Watchguard have announced their new WatchGuard Technologies status page.
People across the globe trust WatchGuard’s products and services to keep their users, devices, and networks secure. Watchguard understands it can be frustrating when things aren’t working as expected and you don’t have any insights into the issue. That’s why they have designed their new status page to provide simple, relevant, and timely information about scheduled maintenance events and unexpected service interruptions.
Navigating our new status page
WatchGuard deliver services from different locations around the world. This means that an event affecting partners and users in the Americas may not impact those in Europe. At the top of our status page, you’ll see top-level regional status in the selector and can filter to the details relevant to you by clicking.
In each region, you’ll find the current status separated by products and the major features that they provide. Every line has a simple status indicator to communicate its condition:
- Green Check Mark: Systems Operational: Everything is working as expected.
- Yellow Triangle: Performance Degraded: Everything is working but may be slow or degraded in some way.
- Orange Triangle: Minor Event: Some users are experiencing a service interruption, but services are working for others.
- Red Exclamation Circle: Major Event: Most users are experiencing a service interruption.
- Blue Gear: Under Maintenance: We’re performing scheduled maintenance that could impact your experience.
See the new Status Page now!