Ideal for ‘always on’ infrastructure, the APC NetShelter 9000 PDU series is reliable, intelligent, and faster to deploy than ever before! Designed for data centres and remote edge computing environments, the NetShelter 9000 series is manageable both onsite and remotely for wider availability.
|Faster to deploy
|• Higher temperature performance
• More secure power cord
• Long lasting design
|• More precise metering
• Faster ethernet connectivity
• Embedded APC Network Management Card 3
|• Faster network setup with network port sharing
• Cableless install and setup
• Zero U toolless installation
- Cloud and Service Providers / Colocation
- Small, medium, large data centres
- Enterprise Edge Computing
- Finance / Insurance / Content Delivery Networks / Government
60°C High Temperature Performance
The industries first hybrid outlets (C13/C15 & C19/C21) provide a true 60°c operating temperature for your PDU. Being able to operate at these temperatures at full load increase the reliability and availability of your device even in today’s high density deployments.
EcoStruxure IT can be seamlessly integrated to one or multiple PDUs to allow for additional control and alerts. This allows for monitoring and management of your IT infrastrcuture on site, or remotely from anywhere in the world!
Innovative Outlet Design
The new hybrid C13/C15 and C19/C21 PDU outlets are UL certified. They are also:
- Compatible with standard power cords like C14 or C20.
- Future-proofed for new C16 and C22 cords that will required for high temperature environments
- Provide 120°C (vs 70°C) outlet rating for true 60°C performance at 100% load.
9000 Series Switched Rack PDU Features
With cloud based control, Switched rack PDUs enable advanced, customizable power control, and active monitoring. Features include:
- Power metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads
- Alarms to warn you of potential overloads
- Remote access, configuration and control of your PDU
- Fully compatible with EcoStruxure IT
APC Network Management Card 3
- Colour LCD Display
- Display aggregate current draw per PDU and much more!
- Enhanced cybersecurity with secured interfaces and modified password policy.
- Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Redfish.
- Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time
For additional help or support with anything mentioned in this blog, or any other products that we stock, don’t hesitate to contact our team! Use our contact form to get in touch and our team will get back to you quickly with our expert knowledge!
This is just a brief look at the APC Range, if you require more Schneider Electric equipment for your business, you can check our Schneider Electric microsite for a wide range of APC products to suit your needs.
Other Schneider Electric products Available from Comms Express:
Server Racks & Accessories | NetBotz Security and Environmental Monitoring | Extended Warranty | Accessory Extended Warranty | Power Distribution Units | Uninterruptible Power Supply
If you require any further information on these or any other products that we stock here at Comms Express, please do not hesitate to contact our team who will be only too happy to help.
Until next time…