The Vertiv™ Edge Lithium-Ion line-interactive UPS provides a high level of power protection to your business-critical applications.
The Vertiv Edge Lithium-Ion line-interactive UPS provides both power conditioning and battery backup to critical IT equipment such as servers and network gear ensuring your business-critical applications are protected in the event of an unanticipated loss of power or an unprecedented power surge.
The Vertiv Edge Lithium-Ion UPS protects against a wide range of power fluctuations and automatically switches to battery backup when power loss is detected. With a 0.9 output power factor (PF) and less than 6 millisecond transfer time, you can ensure your most critical assets are protected.
Now with 5-year standard warranty
Vertiv™ Edge Lithium-Ion UPS, available at 1500VA, 2200VA and 3000VA ratings, now comes with 5-years standard warranty for both electronics and batteries.
Enjoy peace of mind, as your investment is protected against potentially costly equipment failures. Vertiv™ Edge Lithium-Ion UPS is designed to safeguard critical equipment in Edge and Distributed IT applications. With Lithium-ion batteries lasting up to 3 times longer than lead-acid.
Vertiv Edge Lithium-Ion Overview:
- 1500VA, 2200VA, & 3000VA UPSs in a rack/tower convertible form factor
- Standard 5-year warranty provides peace of mind your investment is protected against potentially costly equipment failures
- Achieve the lowest total cost of ownership over the lifetime of the UPS with fewer battery replacements and up to 10 years of useable life
- Hot-swappable, user-replaceable batteries increase the useable life of the UPS by allowing you to easily replace the batteries without disrupting power to connected equipment
- Internal batteries offer industry-leading runtime (up to 10 minutes at full load) to protect critical equipment during an unexpected power loss
- Lithium-Ion battery technology degrades slower in high temperature environments, supports up to 10 times more discharge cycles, and delivers faster recharge times compared to VRLA batteries
Let’s introduce you to some of these Lithium-Ion UPS products.
1500VA 230V Rack/Tower with Li-ion batteries
2200VA 230V Rack/Tower with Li-ion batteries
3000VA 230V Rack/Tower with Li-ion batteries
- 0.9 Output power factor delivers more usable power, savings space and cost
- High efficiency, up to 98% in line mode, to deliver energy savings
- Color graphic LCD display
- Flexible 2U rack/tower form factor
- Up to seven battery-backed outlets
- Programmable outlets to optimize battery runtime
- Hot-swappable user-replaceable internal batteries
- Input breaker device for additional protection to the load in worst case failures
- Remote emergency shut down capability via EPO port
- USB communications for UPS status monitoring and management
- Optional Liebert® IntelliSlot™ IS-UNITY communications card for remote monitoring and control
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Why choose Lithium-Ion Technology?
This is just a brief look at the Vertiv Edge Lithium-Ion line interactive UPS Range, if you require more Vertiv Edge Lithium-Ion line interactive UPS for your business, you can check our Vertiv Lithium Edge microsite for a wide range of Vertiv products to suit your needs.
More Vertiv Products Available from Comms Express:
If you require any further information on these or any other products that we stock here at Comms Express, please do not hesitate to contact our team who will be only too happy to help.
Until next time…