The brand new TL-SG3428XPP-M2 from TP-Link
Looking for a lightning-fast switch? The new TL-SG3428XPP-M2 is an amazing new switch that is capable of future network expansion and deployment, providing sufficient bandwidth for incoming WiFi 7/6E/6 APs. Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it supports up to 500 W total PoE power budget* and flexible installation to fit in various application scenarios.
TP-Link JetStream 24-Port 2.5GBASE-T and 4-Port 10GE SFP+ L2+ Managed Switch with 16-Port PoE+ & 8-Port PoE++
- 2.5G PoE++/PoE+ Ports for WiFi 7/6E/6: 24× 2.5 Gbps ports smash the 2.5G barrier and unlock the full potential of WiFi 7/6E/6 APs.
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
- 500 W PoE Budget: 8× 802.3bt/at/af/-compliant PoE++ and 16× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 500 W*.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
Security features include IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, Port Security, Storm Control and DHCP Snooping to defend against a range of network threats. An integrated list of common DoS attacks is available, making it easier than ever to prevent them. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports or VLAN ID. Users’ network access can be controlled via 802.1X authentication, which works with a RADIUS/Tacacs+ server to grant access only when valid user credentials are provided.
Enterprise Level Features
A complete lineup of L2+ features are supported, including 802.1Q VLAN, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol, and 802.3x Flow Control. Advanced IGMP Snooping ensures the switch intelligently forwards multicast streams to only the appropriate subscribers, cutting out unnecessary traffic, while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Static Routing is a simple way of segmenting the network and internally routs traffic through the switch for improved efficiency.
Voice and video traffic can be prioritized based on IP address, MAC address, TCP port number, UDP port number, and more. With QoS (Quality of Service), voice and video services remain smooth, even when bandwidth is in short supply.
QinQ, L2PT PPPoE ID Insertion and IGMP authentication features are provided, and developed with service providers in mind. 802.3ah OAM and Device Link Detection Protocol (DLDP) offer easy monitoring and troubleshooting of Ethernet links.
IPv6 functions such as Dual IPv4/IPv6 Stack, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, DHCPv6 Snooping, IPv6 Interface, Path Maximum Transmission Unit (PMTU) Discovery and IPv6 Neighbor Discover guarantee your network is ready for the Next Generation Network (NGN) without upgrading your hardware.
Thinking of purchasing? Why not check out the product on our website by clicking on the button below!
We hope you love this new product as much as we do…
See you in the next blog!