If you are looking for an access point then Draytek have you covered! Shop the access points below and earn double data points with this limited time offer. Be quick while stocks last…
What are double data points at Comms Express?
At Comms, we value each and every one of our customers and are very proud to offer something back to them through our Comms Data Points scheme. For every pound you spend, you will earn Data Points that will automatically be added to your online account. Data Points can be saved and then used when placing a future order.
- Mesh – Access points connect to each other. Eliminates ethernet cabling.
- Self-Healing – In case of a mesh node failure, the surrounding nodes automatically re-connect and resume service without downtime
- Wireless Optimisation –
- Band steering: steers wireless clients to the faster 5Ghz band.
- Airtime Fairness: improves time management between wireless clients.
- AP Assisted Roaming: makes sure the devices are always connecting to the best AP.
- Plug-n-Play – Automatically configue new wireless access points into the network.
- Self-Optimisation – Nodes identify the best next hop and connect with it automatically.
- 802.11ac Wave2 – High performance AC1300 class access point. Improving transfer speeds and efficiency with Multi-User Mimo
- Assisted Wi-Fi Roaming – Solve the sticky client problem and improve Wi-Fi roaming experience.
- Mesh – Easily link to other VigorAP to expand the wireless network.
- PoE Power Supply – Simplify the infrastructure by getting data and power through a single cable.
- Wi-Fi Scheduling – Schedule Wi-Fi On and Off to control wireless access and save energy
- Multiple SSID -Mapping Wi-Fi clients to different VLANs and have a different set of security standard
- Local RADIUS Server – User profile database for local and external 802.1x authentication.
- Mesh Wireless – Link up to 8 DrayTek VigorAP access points over wireless with Mesh. Mesh auto configures wireless links.
- 2.5 Gigabit Over Ethernet – Power the VigorAP 1060C through its 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet cable with standard IEEE 802.3af PoE
- Easy to Configure and Manage – Quickly and easily configure VigorAPs to fit your requirements with the DrayTek Wireless app.
- Third Radio for RF Analytics and Security – A dedicated third radio for monitoring channels for airtime availability and wireless security with WIDS.
- Wi-Fi 6 – Fast & Efficient – AX3600 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Access Point. Speedy experience with greater capacity.
- Ceiling or Wall Mounted – Flexible mounting options allow the VigorAP 1060C to be fitted to walls or ceilings easily.