For multi-taskers working from home or in office settings, having multiple monitors is essential for increased productivity. Having more than one monitor connected to your laptop or PC allows you to view multiple applications, read emails, browse the Internet, edit spreadsheets and view related files on different monitors.
With the low cost of today’s monitors, having multiple screens is more affordable than ever. However, figuring out how to add them to your computer or laptop, including what connections or ports are compatible, can be difficult. In addition, opening a PC or laptop to add an internal display card can be complicated and expensive. A quick and easy solution is a video cable/adapter or docking station.
Why Choose a USB-C to HDMI Cable/Adapter?
Most current laptops or PCs include USB-C ports, but most monitors have HDMI connections. Compact, USB-C to HDMI cables and adapters require no power supply and set up is simple with plug-and-play installation. These cables and adapters connect an HDMI display to your PC, MacBook Pro/Windows laptop or tablet’s USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port.
Top Three Benefits of USB-C to HDMI Cables/Adapters
- Support UHD resolutions up to true 4K @ 60 Hz (4:4:4) for crystal-clear video and audio
- Carry High Dynamic Range (HDR) signals for rich contrast and expanded colour accuracy
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
Why Choose a USB-C Docking Station?
USB-C docking stations turn your device into a multi-port workstation. These docking stations with PD charging expand the potential of your Windows laptop, Chromebook, tablet or other devices with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. They are ideal for transmitting 1080p or 4K video and digital audio to multiple large displays, adding a thumb drive and other USB peripherals, powering and charging a PD charging-compliant mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network—all at the same time.
Top Three Benefits of USB-C Docking Stations
- Support 120V 3A (60W) power output for fast-charging large-capacity mobile devices
- Join a wired 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet network when no Wi-Fi is available
- Data ports allow connection of flash drives and other peripherals