For connecting a PC/notebook/tablet PC with HDMI™ output to a VGA monitor/TV or projector. VGA socket for transferring images/video
Quality: 1 Star
Connection: HDMI™ Plug/VGA Socket
Type of Shielding: Shielded
1 HDMI™ converter
By plugging in your headphones into the 3.5mm jack socket, you can then plug in your headphones into the other end to extend the cable as far as you want. Now you can switch on the TV or stereo and sit back and relax in your favourite chair across the room, or plug in some mini speakers and position them in various locations some distance away from the audio source to distribute the sound evenly.
There is even a volume control integrated into the cable for convenience. With high-quality contacts the adapter makes for a tight connection with minimal interference or loss of transmission so you can continue to enjoy your music just as you would if the adapter wasn’t there. Being discrete and compact also makes it easy to take with you on the go to extend your music and make sure that only you and not length of the cable dictates how and where you listen to your audio.
For transmitting analogue audio signals e.g. between an MP3 player and an amplifier
Shielded lines for optimum sound quality without interference
For devices with a jack connection
1 audio extension cable
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s