The Cisco Small Business High-Power Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector allows flexible installation of Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points by providing an alternative to external DC power when deploying a Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch is not an option.
Gigabit Ethernet ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN. By combining data and power over a single Cat5e or better cable, the injector offers up to 30w output power to power remote devices that required additional power, such as new access points, IP phones and advance IP cameras.
Transmission standard: Gigabit Ethernet
Max. PoE power: 30 W
Number of ports PoE: 1
Voltage type: AC
Mounting method: Free-standing
Width: 53 mm
- Delivers PoE connectivity to 802.3at compliant endpoint devices and backward compatible with 802.3af
- Compatible with Cisco Small Business Wireless Access Points
- Compact design fits easily in WLAN Access Point installations
- Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity to the LAN and endpoint device
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s