Kick Start your DCIM journey with APCTM by Schneider ElectricTM
StruxureWareTM for Data Centers Starter Pack
Four key reasons your customers need DCIM:
Lower Costs - With the wealth of information that DCIM offers, lowering costs is an attainable goal. Staff resources can focus on new projects rather than daily operations, and remote management tools can reduce on-site staffing requirements. DCIM also closely monitors power and cooling, reducing those costs substantially.
Prevent downtime - The biggest cause of downtime is human error. DCIM provides complete visibility on how the data centre is run which gives your
customer the information they need to make decisions whilst reducing risk.
Make informed decisions - DCIM also addresses common issues for IT operations, like where to locate new hardware or how to populate racks when changes are made.
Speed up infrastructure changes - Normally, every operations team has to build in extra time for deployment, testing, and certification of any changes or additions. This can take weeks, or even months, resulting in wasted project time. DCIM speeds up this process by modelling the changes in near-real time.
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s