Harmonic mitigation and correction of Displacement Power Factor (DPF) for installations up to 1000 kVA, with or without distributed neutral circuit.
Reduction in rms current value, saving on electrical distribution equipment sizing Reduces losses in distribution installations up to 1000 kVA, with or without distributed neutral circuit equipment, providing longer life and more effective utilization of capacity Reduces utility demand and costs
- Review: The 10 Best Wireless Access Points
- Review: The Top 10 Best Ethernet Cables
- What Is An Ethernet Cable And What Does It Do?
- 10 Best CCTV Security IP Cameras For Home & Business
- Review: Best Powerline Adapters In The UK
- Celebrating 20 Years Of Comms Express!
- The Top 10 DrayTek Wireless Access Points
- Best Selling APC Products At Comms Express
- Review: Top 5 Best Performing APC Uninterruptible Power Supply Units (UPS)
- Review: Top 10 Best PDU’s