We were delighted to say that we have another exciting competition in conjunction with our great friends at Cisco, entry details a little later in our blog.
We always love working with Cisco of course. At the vanguard of innovation, their focus on the needs for Small Businesses always garners such positive responses from our clients when purchasing their Cisco Switches. As we are fully aware when you are running your own business time management and keeping on top of costs are of paramount importance. So it is imperative that your network requirements are met at an affordable price and with time in mind you don’t want to be faffing around with tricky software installations.
In short rest assured all Small Business owners Cisco has the right switch for you. Let’s introduce you to our Top 5 Cisco Switches for Small Business Networks.
5. Cisco 110 series SG110D-08 –
8 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Desktop Switch (View Cisco Switch)
- Affordable 10/100/1000-Mbps speeds for even the most bandwidth-hungry applications
- 5- to 24-port models that are desktop or rack mountable
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) models to provide power to IP phones, access points, and other devices
- Plug and play and no setup
Review: The Cisco 110 series SG110D-08 is part of the Cisco 110 Series and is a wonderful way to give your office network that all important boost of speed and performance at an incredibly low-price. As with all Cisco products it’s a reliable network to connect all your essential office equipment. Ideal if you do not have a dedicated IT staff to set up your network for you.
4. Cisco 300 Series Switch SG300-28PP
26-Port Gigabit Managed Switch with 24 Ports PoE+, 2 Combo mini-GBIC (View Cisco Switch)
- Advanced security
- Power-saving technology
- Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- 28 or 52 –port
3. Cisco 300 Series switch SG300-10PP
8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Switch + 2 Combo mini-GBIC ports (View Cisco Switch)
- Strong security
- IP telephony support: include embedded QoS intelligence
- Power over Ethernet
- 20 or 44 ports
Review: Looking for the ideal blend of price, performance, and capabilities? Then the Cisco SG300-28PP & SG300-10PP part of the Cisco 300 series could be the answer!
2. Cisco 200 Series Switch SG200-26P
24 Port Gigabit Smart Switch + 2 Gigabit Combo with 12 PoE Ports (View Cisco Switch)
- High-speed desktop connectivity
- PoE technology
- Fast Gigabit Ethernet connections
- High network security
1. Cisco 200 Series Switch SG200-26
24 Port Gigabit Smart Switch + 2 Gigabit Combo Ports (View Cisco Switch)
- High-speed desktop connectivity
- Highly secure wireless connectivity
- Unified communications
- Easy configuration and management
- Performance and reliability
- Network security
- IP telephony support
- IPv6 support
- An energy-efficient solution
Review: Occupying the top 2 spots the Cisco SG200-26P & SG200-26 from the Cisco 200 Series offer powerful network performance, with unbeatable reliability to help you build a basic business network. A great entry-level series of switches, the 200 delivers all the essential network features.
This is just a brief look at the Cisco Small Business Switch Range, if you need any help or advice on Cisco Switches please do not hesitate to contact us and speak to a member of the Comms Express team.
As we said at the top of our blog we are currently running a great competition with Cisco. We are offering up three £100 Love2shop vouchers to be won across our social media platforms. Follow us and simply post the hashtag #Cisco and you’re into win!
Good luck everyone with the #Cisco Love2shop competition!
Until next time