Unite CL-Amp Kit
Sorry, this item is no longer available from Comms Express.
Out of the Box’, ‘Non-Invasive’ Power Monitoring CL-Amp Kit Solution
With legacy data centres known to be operating at the extremes of their design capability and beyond, there is an urgent need to provide a ‘non-invasive’ current monitoring solution to retrofit, legacy and new build data centres, in order to monitor and increase visibility of power usage, help regain power and cooling capacity and ultimately enable clients to benefit from attendant cost savings, without the scheduled power downtime associated with traditional monitoring technologies.
To facilitate deployments, Unite Technologies has configured a simple, cost effective, ‘out of the box’ kit solution, specifically designed for a single cabinet installation, removing the need to setup complex SNMP based network management systems. The kit comprises of all the necessary constituent component parts required for your ‘non-invasive’ current monitoring solution and consists of the following:
- 2 x CL-Amp devices.
- 2 x sets of cable collars
supplied to support:
8mm to 18mm diameter
- 1 x PowerHawk2.
- 1 x Temperature sensor.
- 1 x spare sensor port.
- 1 x CD copy of Env-U, a client based application.
- 1 x set of 2m interconnecting patch cables from the CL-Amp to the PowerHawk2.
- 1 x instruction manual.
CL-Amp Product Features
- ‘Non-invasively’ monitors standard 3 core single phase AC power cables [L, N & E], without the need to specifically identify and measure the live conductor only.
- Current measuring range 1.0 Amp to 60 Amps.
- Measured supply range: 90VAC ~ 250VAC. Frequency: 50Hz ~ 60Hz A.C.
- Size: 134mm x 88.5mm x 41mm, Weight: 135gm
- RS232 / RS485 communication link to the PowerHawk2 monitoring device, to provide SNMP data collection, monitoring, and configuration of the CL-Amp.
- RJ45 connector for direct connection to the PowerHawk2.
- 12V DC power supply @60mA (typically supplied direct from the PowerHawk2).
- Cable collars supplied to support: 8mm to 18mm diameter cables.
- Local LED display provides two digit readout.
- Can be calibrated to cable types to provide typically ±3% accuracy ampere current readings.
Unite CL-Amp Kit - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.