NETGEAR's Gigabit, Stackable Smart Switches enable businesses to rapidly grow with ease, and without the cost and complexity normally associated with managed, stackable switches.
- Stack managed through single IP address
- Redundant stacking architecture
- Independent high-speed connections (20Gbps dual ring)
- Full Line Speed through non-blocked architecture
- Intuitive web GUI with auto-configuration
- Stack master maintains configuration of all members
- Hot-swappable stack for upgrades and maintenance
- Mix and match GS724TS and GS748TS in the same stack
- Advanced security, QoS, traffic prioritisation & management
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches - A First in the Industry!
Any business relies on their network to provide the foundation for essential servers and applications, access to data, security, VoIP, video-conferencing and much more. Companies growing rapidly probably want full-featured network switches that can easily accommodate growth, support the full range of network applications and secure the network - however the complexity and cost of a fully managed network is not wanted! The ProSafe™ Gigabit Stackable Smart Switches from NETGEAR deliver easy management, scalability, reliability, flexibility and performance for growing small and medium-sized enterprises at an affordable cost.
Scalability & High Availability
Both the GS724TS and GS748TS ProSafe™ Stackable, Gigabit Smart Switches come with 2 dedicated high speed stacking ports, which provide 20Gbps of bandwidth. Stack up to six switches as the business grows, mixing and matching GS724TSs and GS748TSs in the same stack if required. The high-speed connectivity will be maintained across the stack with stacking cables.
Both of these Stackable, Gigabit Switches provide high availability features to ensure business continuity, including automatic fail-over in case any switch in the stack fails, with rapid reconfiguration, preventing downtime. As well as providing automatic fail-over, the GS724TS and GS748TS are hot-swappable, which means that any switch unit in the stack can be integrated or removed without disrupting the network.
Advanced Security & QoS
The GS724TS and GS748TS Gigabit Stackable switches also provide advanced features that provide robust security to businesses which includes 802.1x for authentication and ACL filtering to allow or deny traffic based on the MAC address (physical address).
Easy, "Smart" Management Features
A Stack of NETGEAR's ProSafe™ Stackable, Gigabit Smart Switches are easily managed as though they were one unit from an easy-to-use web console that can be used to configure all features, monitor and trouble-shoot. The GS724TS and GS748TS also have SNMP (v1, 2 and 3) to manage all networked devices, track and monitor data and easily enforce critical IT controls and policies.
The GS724TS and GS748TS ProSafe Stackable, Gigabit Smart Switches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Optional ProSupport Maintenance Packages are also available for 24x7 telephone support and next day swap out.
- 24 or 48 x 10/100/1000 Mbps, auto sensing, Gigabit Ethernet switching ports
- 4 built in shared SFP Gigabit Ethernet fiber ports for 100/1000 Mbps connectivity
- Auto-sensing and auto-negotiating capabilities for all copper ports
- Auto Uplink™ on all ports to make the right connection
- Unit: Power, Master, Stack ID
- Per port: Speed, Link and Activity
- Per Gigabit Port: Link, Speed, Activity, Stack
Netgear GS748TS - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.