Huawei S5700-48TP-SI-DC Mainframe
- iStack is a technology that enables multiple devices supporting the stacking feature to function as a logical device. iStack has the following advantages:
- 1)Protecting investments during network capacity expansion
- 2)Simplifying configuration and management during capacity expansion: multiple physical switches form a logical switch
- 3)Improving system reliability by using the redundancy backup mechanism
- 4)Supporting link aggregation between member switches
- 5)Providing more ports and higher bandwidth
- Intelligent heat dissipation
- The fans start to operate only when the ambient temperature goes higher than a specified value. Reduce power consumption and noise
- Green and low ratiation design
- The product incorporates an energy-saving integrated circuit design to ensure even heat dissipation. Idle ports can enter a sleep mode to further reduce power consumption.
- Radiation produced by the product is within the standard range for electric appliances and causes no harm to the human body
- Maintenance-free, easy deployment and effortless management
- The product supports automatic configuration and plug-and-play, which dramatically reduces maintenance costs.
- The product supports GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), which dynamically distributes, registers, and propagates VLAN attributes to ensure correct VLAN configuration and reduce network administrator workloads
- Powerful surge protection capability
- The product uses a Huawei-patented surge protection technique to prevent lightning-induced overvoltage.
- All ports on the product have 6 kV of surge protection, making them eight times more lightning-proof than 4 kV switches. The Huawei patented surge protection technique greatly reduces the possibility of equipment being damaged by lightning, even in extreme situations or in scenarios where grounding is not feasible
Huawei S5700-48TP-SI-DC Mainframe - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.