Huawei S5700-28C-SI Mainframe
- iStack is a technology that enables multiple devices supporting the stacking feature to function as a logical device. iStack has the following advantages:
- 1)Protecting investments during network capacity expansion
- 2)Simplifying configuration and management during capacity expansion: multiple physical switches form a logical switch
- 3)Improving system reliability by using the redundancy backup mechanism
- 4)Supporting link aggregation between member switches
- 5)Providing more ports and higher bandwidth
- Dual hot swappable power supplies
- The two power supplies works 1:1, backup power module will start to work when master fails. Dual power supplies design increases system reliability and service availability
- Flexible extended slots:
- The switch provide two extended slots, one for an uplink subcard and the
- other for for a stack card.
- Uplink subcards: 4 * GE, 2 * 10GE, 4 * 10GE.
- The extended slots provide flexible expansion for the switch
- Maintenance-free, easy deployment and effortless management
- The product supports automatic configuration and plug-and-play, which dramatically reduces maintenance costs.
- The product supports GARP VLAN Registration Protocol (GVRP), which dynamically distributes, registers, and propagates VLAN attributes to ensure correct VLAN configuration and reduce network administrator workloads
- Powerful surge protection capability
- The product uses a Huawei-patented surge protection technique to prevent lightning-induced overvoltage.
- All ports on the product have 6 kV of surge protection, making them eight times more lightning-proof than 4 kV switches. The Huawei patented surge protection technique greatly reduces the possibility of equipment being damaged by lightning, even in extreme situations or in scenarios where grounding is not feasible
Huawei S5700-28C-SI Mainframe - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.