HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensor
HP MSM415 RF Security Sensors continuously scan for detection, classification, and prevention of wireless threats on IEEE 802.11a/b/g and 802.11n wireless networks. HP MSM415 RF Security Sensors are able to continuously provide detection, classification, and prevention capabilities, even when the connectivity to the HP RF Manager IDS/IPS controller is lost.
- Protection against rogue IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n access points and wireless clients
- Provides 24 x 7 detection, classification, and prevention capabilities
- Signature-based detection
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet support
- Anywhere, anytime wireless coverage
- Virtual Service Communities (VSCs)
- AP client access control functions
- Auto Channel Select (ACS)
- Local wireless bridge client traffic filtering
- IEEE 802.1X
- SpectraLink Voice Priority (SVP) support
- Network management
HP E-MSM415 RF Security Sensor - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.