HP A-WA2620E Dual Radio 802.11n Plenum Access Point
Sorry, this item is no longer available from Comms Express.
- Centralized access point management means if the A-WA2600 series access point is used with an AC, most of management and data frames are processed by the AC
- Automatic access point version upgrades means the A-WA2600 access points can automatically communicate with the AC in a network
- Auto Channel Select (ACS) helps reduce radio co-channel interference by automatically selecting an unoccupied radio channel
- IEEE 802.11h International Telecommunication Union (ITU) compliant employs Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) to automatically select another channel and adjust transmit power to reduce interference with systems
- Dual stack means IPv4 and IPv6 support future-proofs the wireless network against obsolescence
- Gigabit Ethernet interface provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck
- Secure access control by user means media access control (MAC)-based and IEEE 802.1X network access control centralize wireless security
- Secure user isolation means virtual AP services enable the network administrator to provide specific services for different user groups, improving bandwidth and system resources and simplifying network maintenance and management
- Secure access by location means location AP-based user access control helps ensure that wireless users can access and
HP A-WA2620E Dual Radio 802.11n Plenum Access Point - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.