The latest hardware revision of the switch (C1) introduces the first ever energy-saving features in the networking arena. By sensing whether attached devices are ON or OFF and estimating the cable length, the switch is able to adjust its power consumption, for a total saving of up to 25%. Figure based on a scenario assuming that PCs are used for 10 hours a day, powered off 14 hours a day and connected to the switch using 20m cables.
This product is customized for use in the UK and Ireland.
- Power-saving feature, for up to 25%* less power consumption
- *figure based on a scenario assuming that PCs are used for 10 hours a day, powered off for 14 hours a day and connected to the switch using 20m cables
- 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Mounting bracket kit supplied
- Cable diagnostic function
D-Link DGS-1024D - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.