The basic lineup of L2 features in the EasySmart series makes them very suitable for SMB with small IT teams, without sacrificing on performance and security. Network downtime is reduced drastically with loopback detection and broadcast storm control. Security and confidentiality of network traffic is guaranteed with VLANs. Ample bandwidth on the uplinks to the rest of the network can be achieved with Link Aggregation, and the Cable Diagnostics function provides an easy and convenient way to quickly detect and troubleshoot cabling problems.
Management is through an intuitive web interface or a PC-based Smart Console Utility. Both provide a convenient and easy way of configuring the switches, allowing for effective network deployments.
- Basic managed functions for small networks
- Easily configurable through a web interface
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- QoS (Quality of Service) and bandwidth control to ensure smooth operation
- Improved resiliency, longer MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures)
- Fanless, silent operation to fit in any environment
D-Link DES-1100-24 - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.