Sorry, this item is no longer available from Comms Express.
With the Cisco SD2005, you can connect your existing 10/100 Ethernet network to a Gigabit server backbone without any additional equipment. All ports have automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) detection, so you don't have to worry about the cable type. Each port independently and automatically negotiates for best speed and whether to run in half- or full-duplex mode. Address learning and aging is supported, as well as 802.3x flow control with head-of-line blocking prevention to keep your high-speed clients from bogging down in lower-speed traffic. Fast store-and-forward switching prevents damaged packets from being passed on to the network.
World-famous Cisco reliability gives you peace of mind, and the ultra-compact case design is sure to fit into your workgroup environment. Let the Cisco SD2005 5-port 10/100/1000 Gigabit switch kick your network into high gear.
- All ports support auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection
- Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, and 802.3ab
- Non head-of-line blocking architecture
- Full-duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control and half-duplex back pressure with intelligent port-based congestion detection and broadcast rate control
- Connect up to five network devices - PCs, printers, and servers - to share and transfer large files and videos across your network
- High-speed connectivity to support bandwidth-intensive applications
- Works right out of the box with no software to configure
Cisco SD2005 - Product Discussion
Terms & Conditions - This tool is open to everyone. You are responsible for the contents of your comments and any consequences that may arise as a result of them. Comments that contain any of the following will be deleted: terms considered explicit and inappropriate; defamatory, obscene, unlawful, harmful, or offensive.