Frustrated with your existing broadband strengths? Wish for a faster and richer internet experience? Check out the TP-Link Archer C9 Gigabit Router.
Our busy lifestyles mean that we are spending more and more time online, which means more and more we are demanding a faster internet. Now if you are suffering a slow internet connection it may be a problem with your provider. So if you are experiencing a poor speed I thoroughly recommend that you speak to your chosen provider. Nowadays we are fortunate to have a good selection of internet providers to choose from. So if you feel that you are not getting the service you expect, you have options.
However what if you have great speed and yet as soon as you move away from your existing wireless Wi-Fi router into another room things slow down or you lose connection completely? One of the biggest mistakes made is expecting a great internet speed but no attention has been paid to choosing a quality router.
That is where the Archer C9 comes in from our friends at TP-Link.
As we have come to expect from TP-Link it is a cracking looking product. The sophisticated design exudes style and elegance without any compromise in efficiency. In short there is no panic; the Archer C9 looks stunning in your home.
So we know that it looks great but is the excellent crafting matched by the output? Oh yes! The performance of over 2.4 GHz frequencies allows for exceptional wireless coverage throughout your home.
Let’s have a look at some of the technical capabilities of this first-rate router:
- Supports 802.11ac standard-the next generation of Wi-Fi, combined dual band data rates of 1.9 Gbps for lag free gaming.
- Beamforming technology focuses Wi-Fi signals directly to Wi-Fi devices even over a long distance, for a highly targeted and highly efficient wireless connection
- Three dual band antennas with high powered signal amplifiers for optimal coverage and reliable Wi-Fi
- Full shielded gigabit WAN/LAN ports enable ultrafast wired data transfer speed up to 1000 Mbps or 1 Gbps, ideal for HD streaming
- Dual USB ports with USB 3.0 for 10 times faster data transfer than USB 2.0
You can find a fuller run down of the TP-Link Archer C9 router via the link below.
And of course as always you can contact our sales team to discuss anything, so please do not hesitate to contact us.
The great news is that in conjunction with TP-Link we have five of TP-Link Archer C9 Router’s to give away. As always with our competitions entry could not be easier. Simply Like of Facebook page and repost the hashtag #CommsTPLink or follow us on Twitter and Retweet #CommsTPLink. You of course can enhance your chances of winning by choosing to do both! Good luck!
Until next time.Justin Ellis